Edwin Markham

Outwitted by Edwin Markham
He drew a circle that shut me out -
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout,
But Love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him in!

domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Back from Bolivia

 Greetings to all!  I think I was owing those who follow my blog a quick report and a few pictures from my trip to Bolivia.  This is a street in Samaipata, Bolivia.  Samaipata is a Quechua word that means, "The Height to Rest".  It is located in a unique coming together of ecosystems:  The Amazon ecosystem meets the desert plains of the Chaco where they stretch out towards Paraguay and Argentina and a corner of the Andes Mountain ecosystem.  Samaipata is in the mountains, but not so high up as La Paz, and it is a cool relief from the tropical heat and humidity of Santa Cruz de la Sierra, the nearest city.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario