Edwin Markham

Outwitted by Edwin Markham
He drew a circle that shut me out -
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout,
But Love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him in!

sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

On the eve before I travel

Dear Friends and Family:

Tonight I am preparing the final details before leaving to the airport tomorrow.  Pastora Vivivna and I will be traveling first to Puerto Rico.  There Pastora Beverly will join us and we will be co-facilitating the Roots in the Ruins: Hope in Trauma level one course at the Morton Camp.  Then I will be traveling on by myself - throughout northern Mexico with a quick side trip to Nicaragua to visit Magyolene Rodríguez who is volunteering with Misión Cristiana through Global Ministries and the Pentecostal Church of Chile.

I request that you please pray for the Shalom Center during the coming months.  Things have been rather chaotic due to transitions, but I hope that the board will soon get itself upright again.  The staff and Pastora Viviana are hard at work preparing for the summer camps as well as a good many retreats this spring (October - December).  Please pray for protection, patience and joy as I travel and facilitate trauma healing, conflict transformation, and environmental education courses and workshops.

I will write whenever I can!

Shalom
E

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario