Edwin Markham

Outwitted by Edwin Markham
He drew a circle that shut me out -
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout,
But Love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him in!

sábado, 16 de noviembre de 2013

¡Greetings from San Luis Potosí!

Dear Ones:  Hello from the city of San Luis Potosí in central Mexico.  Here is a picture of my new friend.  His name is Simri.  The man that is standing between us is a statue of the Cup Man - a character from the turn of the century who used to wander the streets telling people their fortunes.
I also made new friends in Nogales, Zacatecas, a tiny village where my father first started his ministry as a Pastor many years ago.  I had a good time with Enoc (in the cowboy hat) and his older brother Emanuel.  Thank you Karen for many wonderful experiences!

Please remember to pray tomorrow for the presidential elections in Chile!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario