Edwin Markham

Outwitted by Edwin Markham
He drew a circle that shut me out -
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout,
But Love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him in!

viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

e.e.cummings

I thank You for most this amazing day
and for the leaping greenly spirits of
trees and a blue true dream of sky; and
for everything which is natural which is
infinite which is yes

(I who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun's birthday; this is the
birth day of life and of love and wings:
and of the gay great happenings
illimitably earth)

How should tasting touching hearing
seeing breathing -- lifted from the no
of all nothing  -- human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?

(Now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)

e.e. cummings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario