Edwin Markham

Outwitted by Edwin Markham
He drew a circle that shut me out -
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout,
But Love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him in!

domingo, 25 de marzo de 2012

Earthquake in Talca, Chile

About 30 minutes ago there was another strong, but not devastating earthquake in Chile.  It was near Talca, where the Shalom Center offices and my home are located, and lasted about 45 seconds.  Most of the members of the Pentecostal Church of Chile where at worship since the church there has services on Sunday evening.  I received an email immediately from Débora Martínez from the Talca church.  She said that there does not seem to be severe damage, but as one can imagine, many people were triggered by the reminder of the 2010 earthquake.  As I leave to Chile tomorrow, I ask for your prayers for the Shalom Center and the Pentecostal Church of Chile as we continue with the trauma healing and resilience development programs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario