Edwin Markham

Outwitted by Edwin Markham
He drew a circle that shut me out -
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout,
But Love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him in!

lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Afraid of a mosquito bite??

Yes, I am.  Over 58000 people in Paraguay have had Dengue Fever this season and around 50 have died from the disease.  I lather on the bug repellent three times a day, but while working at the Jack Norment Camp, I still can count the mosquitos that made it past the repellent and have stuck me with their needling bite.  I can only pray that the one that got to me did not get to someone else first, someone with the fever.  In these parts of the world, even the smallest challenges can turn into major issues.  Yes, I am afraid of a mosquito bite.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario