Edwin Markham

Outwitted by Edwin Markham
He drew a circle that shut me out -
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout,
But Love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him in!

sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

Motorcycles in Resistencia

Today, Ricky from the church came to pick me up to take me out with another youth from the church for afternoon coffee at a coffee shop on the main square.  He picked me up on his motorcycle and off we went - without helmets, zipping the wrong way up a one way street and on through the streets of Resistencia.  Here the motorcycles rule the road.  Don't worry, we arrived fine and had a great time.  But, I have never seen so many motorcyles breaking every possible traffic law and the laws of prudence and self preservation.  For them there are no red lights, no speed limits, no yield signs.  It has been another cultural experience.  Thanks to all of you who have been praying for me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario